SSDI, SSI, Estate Planning, Elder Law & Medi-Cal Planning in California

Estate Planning and Elder Law News

What If the Judge Denies My Claim after a Hearing?

If your appeal was not granted for an administrative law hearing, you have three options: quit, file a new claim, or appeal. The following information can help assess what the best option may be for you, given the particular circumstances of your case. Be sure to talk this information over with your Long Beach Social Security disability lawyer.

James Dolenga, JD

Recent Posts


Contact Us About Home Care

Skip to content